|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Mascot / WFH
- Initial contract until 29/12/2023 (extension likely)
- Pays up to $53.90 p/h + super (7hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Maintenance Officer to join their team in Mascot.
About the role:
- Co-ordinate and deliver responsive, recurrent, planned & capital maintenance programs including the restoration of vacant properties for re-letting to applicants on the Social Housing Register, Disabled Modification, Lawn & Grounds Cleaning and Building Essential Services programs.
- Asset planning and program accountability.
- Manage the delivery of maintenance services for various community-housing providers under the Social Housing Management Transfer Program.
- Manage the maintenance budget at a Regional level.
- Investigate and respond to information requests to resolve escalated complaint matters from Engagement and others.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a relevant and/or an equivalent in professional experience
- Drivers licence and a White Card
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on firstname.lastname@example.org