Manager or Senior Accountant
- Top 100 firm launching a new office in Gladstone
- Take ownership of a client base from Day 1
- Fast career progression
- Salary from $75k-105k base
About the Firm
This AFR Top 100 Accounting Firm are launching their new Gladstone office, which is going to be the 4th office in the group and the first in Queensland.
The past 18-months have been busier than they could of ever predicted and new client referrals have been coming through the door on a weekly basis, with a lot of these being based in QLD.
They are a highly contemporary firm who are totally cloud based and have a big focus on providing their people with the best work/life balance possible while also providing outstanding career progression opportunities.
The partners have Big 4 experience while offering the high touch and personal service that you would expect from a mid-tier firm, so there’s plenty of knowledge to lean on when you need it.
About the Role
An office is already established and some of the Sydney staff are relocating on secondment to get the office up and running, so the infrastructure will be in place when you join.
In this role, you will be the face of the firm in QLD and have all the tools needed to become a Director in the future.
Duties will include:
- Meeting clients face to face
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Staff recruitment and office growth
- Financial Statement and Tax Return preparations for various clients
- BAS/IAS, GST, FBT and Payroll Tax work
- Identify new business opportunities in the local area.
- CA or CPA Qualified, or close to qualifying
- At least 4 years’ experience in an Australian Accounting firm
- As this is a client facing role, you must have excellent communication skills
- A sound understanding of Australian Tax Compliance
- Want to progress your career quickly
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY!