- 6-month temporary role with potential to extend
- Working for a global leader within the Technology Sector
- Sydney CBD – Barangaroo location
- ASAP Start
- Previous experience in an Admin/Marketing/Event coordination role preferred.
- Flexible working environment
- Must be fully vaccinated
Seeking an experienced Administrator/Team Assistant for a 6-month temporary role in Sydney CBD.
As the Administrator/Team Assistant, you will provide support with a wide range of administrative duties. You will be a key member of the marketing team, assisting with and coordinating marketing projects and events.
The initial contract will be 6-months with potential to extend.
Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcomed to apply.
Duties within the role will include but not be limited to:
- Marketing coordination
- Creating meeting agendas
- Handling incoming enquires via email and telephone
- Events coordination
- Stakeholder/Vendor management
- Composing letters and reports
- Creation of presentations
- Assisting with budget/spend
- Project coordination
- General Administration to support the marketing team
- Previous experience in an administration role
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and work collaboratively with a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate-Advanced systems experience including MS Suit, Outlook, Google, Salesforce