Opportunity for an experienced medical receptionist to join a medical practice | located inner suburbs, close to public transport
- Opportunity for an experienced medical receptionist, previous experience required
- Provide support with a wide range of admin duties to support patients arriving to the medical clinic
- Inner suburbs location, rotational shift work | close to public transport
Seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist for a short-term temporary role in Melbourne’s inner suburbs.
You will have previous experience working in a similar role and experience within a health setting is highly regarded.
Duties within the role will include:
- Be the first point of contact for patients
- Schedule medical appointments
- Update patient records
- Assisting with patient discharge documentation
- Patient document preparation
- Records managements
- Update and track medical imaging registers
- Processing payments
- Daily banking
- Processing Medicare claims
- Handle incoming enquiries via email and telephone
- General administration to support Patient Services
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Be approachable and diligent
- Previous experience in a medical reception role
- Genie software experience
- Work with a passionate team of experts, with a wealth of skills and experiences
- Work in a friendly, supportive & professional environment
How you can apply?
Please "APPLY" today to be immediately considered. All applications will be treated with discretion.
Please note you will need to obtain a police check and working with children’s check for this role before commencing this role.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.