- Payroll Manager - team management experience required
- Preceda experience is essential
- National company, CBD outskirts, 3 days office/2 days WFH
My client is a reputable and established Australian business based in Sydney CBD South, they are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager to join their established payroll team.
Experience in people management, overseeing payroll operations and Preceda experience is essential.
You will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of payroll, management of the payroll team, implementing & managing system changes / migrations and payroll reporting.
Location: Sydney CBD South
Working arrangements: 3 days office, 2 days WFH
REM: $133,000 - $142,000 + super
- overseeing fortnightly payroll processing (3000+employees)
- manage the preparation of all state tax obligations
- calculation and processing of redundancy, terminations etc
- month end processing inc reconciliation of balance sheet
- year end reconciliations and reporting
- manage and oversee the performance of the payroll team
- provide hands on guidance & leadership decisions
- cross training of team members & training of new starters
- implementing payroll projects & identifying process improvements
- Experience in managing a team of 3+ employees
- inc training, reviews, guidance
- Experience working on Preceda payroll software
- Experience of system integrations / migrations
- Experience of payroll reporting
- Experience in working / collaborating with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Full working rights
Please send applications to email@example.com or apply via the LINK.