- ASX listed construction company
- $40-45per hour + super
- Less then 5 minutes walk to North Sydney station
About the Role:
My Client is a well-known, ASX listed Construction company. They are recruiting a payroll opportunity responsible for administering and maintain the monthly payroll ensuring the function operates in a timely and appropriate manner. Assist Payroll Team Leader / Manager as requested.
- Efficient payroll processing and superannuation payments using Oracle and Preceda.
- efficient payroll processing including superannuation payments.
- an understanding of relevant legislation.
- third party payments including child support.
- producing reports on a timely basis.
- coordination of activities across the payroll function to ensure consistency.
- Ensure payroll function is operating on a timely, efficient basis through planning and scheduling of tasks to ensure external deadlines are met.
- coordinate process improvements within own area to ensure duplications are minimised and demands on systems and / or resources is reduced.
- contributing to the sharing of knowledge and information within the payroll team and with internal clients.
- review all Redundancy and termination payments.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please send your resume to Elliott Hunter via email on email@example.com