- Initial 9 month contract with potential to extend
- Paying up to $800pd+ super
- Based in Parramatta – Hybrid and WFH too
Develop, deliver and monitor corporate strategy and a complex portfolio of programs and projects for this NSW Government Agency.
About the role:
- Lead development, implementation, monitoring and review of strategies and plans
- •Lead and manage program and project delivery teams, ensuring outcomes and outputs are achieved by: planning and estimating; monitoring, evaluating, reviewing and reporting
- Lead and oversee the identification, collection, analysis, quality control and dissemination of performance
- Develop and implement strategies and tools that enable this NSW Government Agency to optimize business outcomes
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent experience in NSW State Government
- Experience in Environmental, Heritage or similar projects desirable but not essential
- Extensive experience in a senior portfolio, program and/or project management role, leading the successful achievement of outcomes and delivery of quality outputs.
Please apply by following the link. Please upload your resume in a word document format only. Ensure your contact details are on your resume