- Parramatta / WFH
- Initial 6 mth contract
- Pays between $57.82-$72.00 p/h + Super (7hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Officer to join their team in Parramatta.
With a focus on energy, climate change, and emissions reductions programs, you will be responsible for supporting customer eligibility checks, monitoring customer relationship management platforms, and correspondence.
About the role:
- Utilise CRM and portals to review and process customer eligibility checks.
- Manage customer enquiries in relation to this NSW Government Scheme.
- Support program delivery, audit, governance, and business support activities.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships throughout the program lifecycle with internal and external stakeholders.
- Review, resolve or escalate more complex queries from colleagues and stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the facilitation of information sharing and coordination across the agency.
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant field and experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience working in a similar Government space or an energy/climate industry ideal but not essential.
- Experience in Finance or SAP is a bonus but not essential.
Please apply now in WORD by clicking the link.
For more information, please contact Gavin La on 0478 140 201 or on firstname.lastname@example.org