Immediate start, 2 month contract, previous Project/Change experience at a coordinator level is essential.
- Be part of a fast-paced collaborative team in the Not-for-profit sector
- Immediate start, 2-month contract
- Perfect opportunity for a recent IT Graduate with 12 - 18 months experience
About the company
Working with a leading disability service provider with a national presence, with an immediate start to take on an initial 2 month contract working within their Performance and Operations team assisting with business process optimisation. What this means for you is the opportunity to be part of coordinating the delivery of innovative solutions.
You will be joining a very supportive, collaborative team who are innovative in their approach and continuously looking to do better. They are fast paced team and hence the position would suit someone who loves a challenge, working toward deadlines, multi-tasking, and a team player.
- Coordinate customer and vendor changes with affected parties, ensuring compliance to process
- Producing and publishing a daily schedule of changes to ensure visibility of change activity occurring
- Provide compliance measurement and reporting against the change policies, standards, and processes
- Act as a role model in the implementation of policies, standards, and practices
- Producing status reports/modifying
- Working on various business process projects
- Support and communicate within and across the customer, vendor, and internal teams
- Participate in local and regional meetings in relation to Change Management
Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of and/or experience in the use of Change & Project Management processes
- Working knowledge of Service Delivery capabilities and Infrastructure Delivery
- Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent operational IT and business experience
- Strong Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with experience interacting with all levels of management
If you would like to be part of a culture that drives innovation, delivers results, rewards performance and encourages ideas, then please press the Apply Now button to submit your resume.
Contact James Higgs on 0402 619 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.
Pay rate - $350 per day