- Local location time/ Permanent role
- Positive and Collaborative Team Culture | 4 weeks annual leave + Leave loading
- Opportunity for growth and development funding | Parking onsite
- Manage the general and student reception areas, welcoming and assisting visitors
- Respond to inquiries from students, families, staff, and visitors
- Provide administrative support and handle student administration tasks
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and embodiment of our institution's Catholic identity and values.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to Child Safety, with comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation and responsibilities.
- Possess relevant experience and strong administrative skills.
- Show the ability to work collaboratively within a dynamic administration team dedicated to serving the college community.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively engage with colleagues, parents, visitors, contractors, and agencies.
- Demonstrate exceptional multitasking and problem-solving abilities while managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have current WWCC and Police check or willing to obtain
- Extremely welcoming, inclusive, supportive culture
- 4 weeks of annual leave + leave loading
- Very central location, near to public transport, parking on site
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the role
- Funding for training and development
If this sounds like please APPLY today!
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.