- NFP organisation | Salary Packaging benefits | EAP program
- Inner East, City fringe Location | Really lovely friendly team
- Must be patient and approachable | Solution focused approach
About the company
Working with a leading disability service with a global presence. Currently looking for a with an exception phone manner, emotional intelligence and patience for this full-time temporary opportunity.
This is working within a , helpful team of like minded values.
- Providing superior customer service over the phone and in person
- Data entry
- Organising orders such as; stationary, catering etc
- Organising access passes
- Be the first point of contact and maintain a welcoming introduction
- Other duties as directed by manager
- ESSENTIAL – NDIS clearance and WWCC
- Must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have previous customer service experience from reception, hospitality or retail
- Ideally experience working in a , healthcare or in disability services
- High attention to detail. time management skills and maintain a high level of discretion
- Must conduct oneself with patience, welcoming and solution focused attitude
- Supportive team culture
- Thorough training provided and ongoing support
- Immediate start opportunity
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. ***
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.