|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- $35 + Super!
- Brisbane CBD!
- Short term temporary assignment - ASAP -24th November 2023
- Corporate reception/admin experience required!
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
About the role:
Seeking experienced Receptionist for a short term contract in Brisbane CBD.
The ideal candidates will have 1-2 years corporate experience in an Admin/Reception role, be extremely personable, positive, and outgoing as they represent the company in this front of office role.
Due to the short-term contracts, we are looking for candidates who can confidently 'step in' when required and provide an exceptional service to our clients!
Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcomed to apply!
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering/events
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Facilities coordination
- Process orders/invoices
- Assist the administration team with general administration duties on an adhoc basis
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure
To be considered for this role apply now!