Recruitment Consultant – Qualified Accounting & Finance
- $75,000 - $90,000 + 11 % super + commission
- Internal and external training and development including Australian Institute of Management (AIM) courses.
- Choice of x2 competitive commission models, global incentive trips, genuine career progression, and personalized development
Founded in 2003, Charterhouse Recruitment are proudly one of Australia’s largest and most reputable privately-owned recruitment companies and we are looking for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant to come and join our established Qualified Accounting & Finance division.
You'll be working with a team of experienced Senior Consultants who value collaboration, teamwork, and a high performing culture.
Charterhouse value people, diversity, and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognized for excellence and quality which has been proven by the external awards we have won year on year – Great Place to Work and Employer of Choice.
Recruitment is known as a “work hard/play hard" industry and at Charterhouse we strive to “do fun well”, rewarding you for your efforts every step of the way; with a unique and market leading commission structure, quarterly incentives, big biller’s lunches, and our annual global big biller’s incentives which have included locations such as Las Vegas, Hawaii, Croatia and many more.
About the Role
We are looking to expand our Qualified Finance & Accounting team at our head office based in Sydney's CBD and looking for talented and career minded Recruiters. This role has the opportunity to leverage existing Charterhouse clients as well as creating further relationships across the Sydney market.
This role would be perfect for someone with a minimum of 6 – 12 months recruitment/sales experience who enjoys a face paced environment.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Full 360 recruitment for your own desk
- Business Development and Client Management – Dealing with your portfolio of clients across your industry to better understand their business/hiring needs to create business opportunities. Clients will include a mixture existing PSA accounts and new business development/cold calling.
- Arrange and attend client meetings, both new and existing relationships including regular contact and follow up opportunities.
- Source relevant candidates across Qualified Accounting & Finance and represent them to your clients/vacancies.
- Responsible for the whole interview process, references and offer management.
- Establish, grow, and maintain professional working relationships with clients and candidates.
- Take part in daily job catch ups to contribute to team goals.
- Attend training sessions, BD/industry meetings to share intel, one to one’s and reviews.
- Ad-hoc projects such as CRM/tech reviews, culture changing ideas, website updates and general marketing activities.
To succeed in this job, you will have had a minimum of 6 – 12 months in a Recruitment/Sales position and worked in a fast paced, sales environment.
In addition, you should also have the following skills/experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills and be willing to contribute ideas to your peers and business leaders.
- At least 6 - 12 months recruitment/ sales experience and had a revenue target.
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn and develop.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent resident preferred. Sponsorship is an option.
Culture & Benefits
- 20 days annual leave + 5 Charterhouse days + birthdays off + 2 Charity days.
- Choice of x2 market leading commission structure designed to help you earn sooner and more often.
- Genuine career progression.
- Internal and external training including our partnership with the Australian Institute of Management (AIM).
- Flexible working, including working from home and flexi-hours.
- Onsite HR Manager based in Sydney.
- Client & Candidate care is important to us – take them for coffee, brekky, lunch, or dinner, on us.
- Dedicated sales support function to free you up from formatting CV’s, writing contracts and general day-to-day admin.
- All expenses paid annual Big Billers overseas trip for those who qualify.
- Quarterly incentives for achieving your targets; lunches in Sydney’s best restaurants and more.
- Quarterly celebrations/BBQ’s, New Year parties, Christmas in July etc.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would love to talk further, please send your CV to Charlie@RobertsonSearch.com.au (Robertson Search is a Charterhouse brand) or connect on LinkedIn.
Any communication will be strictly confidential.