- Mid-tier Accounting firm- ASX Listed
- Client exposure to a broad range of clients
- Clear progression pathway
About the Company
A mid-tier accounting firm with a presence throughout Australia are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team in their Wollongong office. They are the only firm in the AFR Top 100 to have received the B-Corp award as well as being awarded for “Best place to work” by Employer’s choice.
Join at an exciting time whilst the firm continues to grow through acquisition year on year and work alongside a high performing, successful leadership team.
You will have a structured development path that will support you to achieve your career goals. A unique environment to develop your career working alongside an industry leading division.
It will be an autonomous role and a real opportunity for the right person to come along and make a serious difference within the business. They are looking for someone who is able to review the work of junior employees & manage a portfolio from start to end.
About the Role
- Tax returns for all entities focussing mostly on HNW Individuals and Private clients
- Advisory projects
- Manage a team of junior staff members
- Supporting manager and partners with their portfolio
- Manage own client portfolio
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA Part qualified or Qualified
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or commerce
- 3 years’ experience in public practice
- Driven, self-motivated, and hardworking with excellent communication
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Passionate about change and improving the workplace
- Equity and shares for every staff member
- 10k shares as an incentive for hitting KPI's and other targets/birthdays
- Monthly catch up with directors for personal and professional goals
- Progression - Pathway to partnerships, client manager
- Growing business with lots of opportunities
- Internal Training-New online learning portal for all staff, soft skills and technical training
- External Tax training
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion