- Blacktown / WFH
- Initial contract until 30/06/2022 (possibility of extension)
- $495.63 p/d + super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for Facilities Managers to join their team in Blacktown. You will assist the team with the delivery of capital works and facilities management projects across a large number of sites.
- Supervise a small team of Asset Service Officers and provide advice on all aspects of asset service delivery.
- Provide a full range of asset services to a group of schools and include delivery of capital works projects and all aspects of facilities management over a large number of sites.
- Be a point of contact to provide advice and deal with facilities management issues to ensure facilities and infrastructure remain operational.
- Provide accurate advice to management and prepare funding proposals and draft briefings.
- Coordinate timely responses following emergencies such as fire, flood and storm damage and arrange temporary accommodation.
- Support Program and Project Directors as required during the planning and delivery of major capital works projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or relevant discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
- Experience with building, facilities maintenance, managing minor and major capital works projects.
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Driver’s license.
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella
Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771