Senior Finance Business Partner - NSW State Government - We are recruiting
- NSW State Government
- Duration: ASAP - End March 2024
- Up to $880 per day + Super
- Parramatta SQ + Hybrid Working
- Financial accounting, month end and year end activities, project costing (including setting up projects), running reports including management reports and variances
- Create reports, statistical analysis and evaluation of data to support business cases and Executive decision-making
- Monitor expenditure against Capital and Recurrent budgets, accrue revenue and expenditure every month, and prepare amendment journals in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist team in the creation and reporting of Projects.
- Coordinate and prepare Audit responses and maintain the Audit register
- Work with business units on questions and reports related to the Enterprise Resourcing Planning (ERP) system.
- Assist the Manager of Financial Operations and the broader business in maintaining the integrity of business information and data as a result of undertaking business improvement projects.
- Ensure local Accounting and Management policies conform to applicable Standards
Essentials & Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP skills
- project costing, including setting up projects experience
- Relevant experience dealing with stakeholders - Responding to Audit inquiries
- Demonstrated experience, in data analysis, capital monitoring, and revenue budgeting
- Finance systems knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Exposure in infrastructure or NSW Government agencies preferred
- CA or CPA qualified
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today here on seek or email me at Issy@charterhouse.com.au and send me your related summary experience (coversheet) for this role.