3 years’ experience within System Administration. You will be working in a vibrant and diverse work environment and community.
- System Administrator
- 3-month contract with a view to extension
- Reputable local government organisation
About the Company:
Working for a vibrant and leading inner city local council, where they deliver more than 100 different programmes and services to sustain and enable growth for our community.
You will be supported with growth and learning opportunities within an inclusive and diverse work environment, where you will be given challenging and important work that will have a real impact on the community.
About the Role:
This role offers flexible working options
- Design, Implement and manage ICT infrastructure ensuring systems run securely and efficiently.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving across the IT infrastructure
- Experience administering Wi-Fi, LAN, WAN and VOIP technology
- Develop and recommend IT security policies for approval by the Unit Manager ICT Infrastructure and Services
- Experience in administrating and supporting medium-to
- Provide specialist support and advice in relation to virtualisation software (VMware, Azure and AWS) and services, firewalls, cloud computing, network and telephony servers and storage.
- Ensure that the infrastructure is setup with best security practice
- Knowledge of frontend and backend user technologies
- 3 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge of Cloud (AWS and Azure)
- High level of competency in the use of VMware cloud computing, network and telephony, servers, storage (NetApp)
- Basic understanding of relevant solutions and programming languages such as Microsoft Powershell, VBScript and ServiceNow
- Great understanding of Office 365
- An understanding of SCCM, Microsoft Autopilot and Microsoft Intune
- Advanced teamwork skills, must be able to connect with colleagues and work together toward common goals
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities and follow direction to plan and organise.
- Ability to work autonomously and seek guidance when necessary
- Proof of vaccination certificate
- Flexible work
- Having a real impact on the community
- Extensive professional development and learning opportunities
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact James Higgs on 0402619858 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.