|Salary:||$110,000 plus super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Flexible and adaptive approach.
- Strives to achieve strategic objectives and goals.
- Live and breathe the company’s values working in the Education Management sector.
About the Company
This large organisation within the Education Management sector is looking for a Senior PMO Analyst for a two-year fixed term contract. The Senior PMO Analyst also helps project teams manage resources and information and assists with scheduling and planning meetings and project activities. You will oversee all PMO operations such as project reporting, budgets, timelines, document and information distribution, report collation and communication support.
- Reviews and analyses project data to identify areas of risk, issues, or opportunities for improvement.
- Monitors existing projects to ensure timely execution and completion.
- Maintains a master portfolio/program schedule, plan, and status.
- Tracks and report on project progress and any deviations.
- Assists during project inception with project setup, initiation, submission for approval, project estimating and budget setup.
- Reviews the project status reports for the Project Control Group (PCG).
- Responsible to ensure all tasks and documentation are completed in line with the College project management methodology and project delivery framework.
- Collates all project status reports into a program-level status report.
- Oversees resources, resource plans, leave plans, recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, handovers.
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested.
- Creating and reviewing of reports.
- Track project budget tracking, timesheets, and vendor costs.
- Obtain, track, and monitor project risks and issues for all projects by helping maintain the project logs for all projects.
- Maintain a common lesson learned, and recommendations log across all projects.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Coordinate, attend and prepare agendas and minutes of project meetings.
- Support in defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Support in developing project plans and associated communications documents Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders and project manager on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project reporting and governance expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Organise project post implementation reviews and create a recommendations report to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Maintain the portfolio and program level risk, issues and change logs.
- Reports overall training trends and ensures improvement opportunities are identified and actioned based on feedback.
- Maintain contracts.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role with financial management responsibilities for a med-large sized transformation projects portfolio
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyse a range of complex data and make recommendations based on analytical findings
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and time management skills
- A proactive and enthusiastic working style whether working individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to work in high-pressure Agile work environments with multiple competing priorities.
- Working for a leading Education Management sector.
- Be at the forefront of the their projects.
- Working on an exciting project.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.