|Salary:||$60-80k + Super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- $60-$80k + super (dependant on experience)
- North Sydney location
- Global Construction/ Renewables Organisation
This is a Globally established company who specialise in Renewable Energy, Gas, Construction and Telecommunications have been operating for 60 years across 55 countries. With 140 people across Australia, the North Sydney office is new office.
Day to Day Duties:
- Administer documentation, systems and processes for stakeholders.
- Coordinate and contribute to the preparation of construction works contracts.
- Manage supplies and materials.
- Be the Contact point for site administrative operations.
- Perform a range of administrative, logistical and coordination activities.
- Support engineering activities and projects.
- Assist with the production of related documentation.
- Promote a friendly and professional team environment.
- Attend internal/external meetings.
- Experience in a similar role or financial administration role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the construction industry is highly regarded for this role.
- Strong Microsoft office suite skills.
- Comfortable calling subcontractors and requesting information.
- Highly organised.
- Self-managed, proactive and able to use initiative.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment..
Apply: Please apply by following the link. For more information, please contact Naomi on email@example.com