Excellent progression opportunities | Clear training structure | Hybrid working model | Contracting role that could lead to a permanent opportunity
- Be part of a fast-paced collaborative team
- This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is innovative & likes continuous improvement
- You will ideally have a few years’ experience working in a HR / Compliance role or you have just finished your studies
About the company
Our client, a progressive and collaborative organisation are currently recruiting an administrator to support their talent acquisition team due to growth. You will be joining a very supportive, collaborative team who are innovative in their approach and continuously looking to do better. They are fast paced team; the position would suit someone who loves a challenge, working toward deadlines, multi-tasking, and is a team player.
If successful, you will have access to excellent training programmes both internally and externally to help further develop your career.
This organisation offers a flexible hybrid working model & their offices are based in Melbourne's inner suburbs.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in delivering an effective end to end recruitment service.
- Support all stages of the recruitment lifecycle for high volume positions across the business, this will include but not limited to coordinating the candidate lifecycle, compliance, supporting the offer stage while ensuring excellent candidate care in line with the brand and business strategy
- Assist with the Group Interview process, including; Event planning, document preparation, coordination of interview guides and pack up and pack down of events.
- Manage the Careers inbox and reply to queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Conducting and following up on employment related background checking.
- Invoicing and reconciliation of credit card statements.
- Scanning and filing candidate interview notes.
- Support interview bookings on and offsite.
- Communicating daily with candidates, hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Writing and posting ads on various job boards including the internal job board.
- Ensuring all employee data is complete, accurate and current.
- Provide recruitment metrics and key talent/market insights to business when required.
- Any ad-hoc duties and projects as required by the Talent Acquisition team
You will have the following
- Relevant experience in a similar role ideally within People & Culture.
- Ideally a qualification in HR or similar
- Strong administrative and reporting/analytical skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills and ability to challenge/influence/coach stakeholders.
- Experience with projects and implementing process improvements.
- Awareness of the current recruitment market
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Hybrid working conditions
- Excellent internal training programmes
- Clear progression routes
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.