- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial contract until 30/11/22 (extension highly likely)
- Up to $459 a day + super
Federal Government Agency is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. They have beautiful views from the office and a very recently done fit-out.
About the role:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process including; advertising, sourcing and screening candidates; providing shortlists to hiring managers and lead interviews
- Advise and support managers on the recruitment process including drafting of position descriptions and creating interview guides
- Maximise strategic sourcing methodologies, internal and external networks and social media to deliver high quality candidates.
- Participate in job briefings with business leaders to understand role requirements and discuss target talent pooling strategies.
- Drive the candidate engagement strategy by interacting effectively throughout the initial stages of the talent acquisition process.
- Target and maintain directly sourced candidate pipelines and build high quality talent pools for current and future opportunities.
- Deliver recruitment reporting such as dashboards, metrics and regular reporting
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline, or an equivalent of relevant experience
- Proven experience managing the recruitment process either within an agency or organisation
- Experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with recruiting in the Infrastructure industry is beneficial (non-IT)
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by clicking the link.
For further information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or 0431 103 255