|Salary:||$35 + super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- On-going temporary role - ASAP Start
- CBD Location - brand new office!
- $35 + super
About the role:
As the corporate receptionist, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the front office/receptionist area to meet and greet staff, visitors and clients to the corporate head office.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years corporate experience in an Admin/Reception role, be extremely personable, positive, and outgoing as they represent the company in this front of office role. You will bring a great energy to the office and act as the 'go to' person in the day to day running of the office.
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering/events
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Facilities coordination
- Process orders/invoices
- Assist the administration team with general administration duties on an adhoc basis
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Naomi Hanley via email on firstname.lastname@example.org