- AFR Top Tier Firm
- A buddy to help you learn the ropes
- Complete fee payment for all CA modules
As a graduate, you will be working for one of the most established and respected organisations who's reputation is built on attracting, training and retaining the best accountants in the market. They are searching for a new generation of talent who are motivated to help drive growth and innovation for their business.
Join a firm that is dedicated to mentoring and personal professional growth!
Their Graduate program focuses on technical training, an opportunity to learn all the fundamentals of accounting & one on one mentoring by the Senior Management team.
- Study and exam leave
- Reimbursement for textbooks
- Industry leading training and development programme
- A career with a leading advisory and accountancy firm where you are encouraged to grow and develop
- CA support including payments of modules upon completion, study leave, training and mentoring
About The Role:
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS and IAS
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts & SMSF
- Bookkeeping for clients
- Client communication via email and telephone
- Currently studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree or recently graduated
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop a career in a public practice accounting firm
- An interest in commencing CA/CPA Qualification
The environment we come in to every day is an important part of our working life. We are therefore focused on making this a fun, transparent, and social place to work
- Social Club – employees can elect to join the firm social club which organises a variety of events throughout the year that are part-funded.
- Casual Fridays - employees are able to wear smart-casual dress on Fridays provided they do not have any client facing meetings where it would be expected otherwise.
- Ongoing events - throughout the year team members are involved with a number of additional social events such as team bonding days, celebrations, excursions and regular firm drinks.
- Rewards & Recognition Program - our recognition program is designed to recognise and reward outstanding individual and team contributions.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please apply with your resume and academic transcript.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.