Flexible hybrid working model | NFP organisation located in Melbourne’s city fringe
- Be part of a fast-paced team | Not-for-profit sector | disability services
- This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is, organised, system savvy and is flexible in their approach
- Recent rostering or workforce planning experience is highly desirable
About the company
Working in a leading disability service provider with a national presence. Currently recruiting a capable Workforce Administrator to support their rostering team due to growth. You will be supporting the team to roster disability support workers and front line leaders.
You will be joining a fast-paced team therefore the position would suit someone who loves a challenge, working toward deadlines, multi-tasking, and being a team player.
This organisation is dedicated to promoting and growing their internal staff and have many success stories where employees have started at the bottom and worked their way up.
Hybrid working model, ideally 1 day on site and 4 from home but the organisation is flexible.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the rostering of all support staff within your portfolio
- Monitor absenteeism and make recommendations for escalation.
- Supporting the ongoing training and compliance of all direct support staff.
- Supporting casual staff on bookings and coordinate courses through the training calendar and library
- Utilise the companies rostering system, KRONOS, and support staff on it's functions
- Ensure that all employee information is up-to-date and maintained on internal systems
- Upload and record complaint and incident reports through the appropriate systems.
- Provide general administrative support to the team when required
You will have the following:
- Work force planning or rostering experience is required
- Excellent stakeholder engagement & customer service skills
- Experience in the disability field is advantageous.
- Experience using roster management systems
- Data entry skills
- MS Office capability particularly Excel and Word
- Attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively within a busy environment and meet deadlines
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Flexible hybrid working conditions
- Working for a community focussed organisation
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.