|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Accounts Officer
- CBD location
- National Law Firm
- General Accounting duties
This role is being offered on a FT permanent basis | requiring an experienced Accounts Officer to join my client based in Sydney CBD.
Legal industry background will be well regarded but not essential.
All round accounting officer role covering duties such as:
- high volume processing invoices / Bills
- inputting accounting data into the GL, Credit Ledger and Trust Ledger
- reconciliation of petty cash fund
- bank account reconciliation
- assisting with trust accounting duties
Legal accounting software experience would be beneficial as well as strong Excel skills.
This role requires someone who is able to work autonomously, used to working in a fast pace environment and to tight deadlines.
Salary for this position is $60,000 + super.
Please apply via the link.
Please note only AU / NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.