|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
an established not for profit community service organisation dedicated to delivering support services to people with disabilities in the Northern metropolitan region.
This Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for taking ownership of the AP function with 110 invoices to be processed.
- End-to-end AP duties including queries
- Following up invoices of trusted clients
- Managing the Accounts inbox
- Work alongside various stakeholders in the business
- Work automatously with finance and the administration team to ensure a smooth accounts payable process
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally in both written and verbal form
- Warm and patient demeanor when dealing with stakeholders