|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + super|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Accounts Payable
- City Location
- Full function role
- SAP Concur experience essential
- Experienced Accounts Payable Officer - creative working environment - leading company in their industry - SAP Concur expense management system!
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to take their next step in Accounts Payable or someone experienced who is looking for longevity in the work place and a creative working space.
The opportunity is full time permanent, paying up to $70,000 + super, ideally a short notice period is preferred however not essential. Strong Excel experience along with SAP Concur expense management system is essential.
You will be responsible for:
- payments to creditors and employees to ensure that payment deadlines are met
- invoice processing
- payment runs & inter-company transactions
- preparation of monthly expense accruals
- reimbursements & reconciliations
- compliance around GST & FBT of purchases
- query handling from suppliers
- month end reporting for Accounts Payable
This role requires attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines along with strong communication skills both written and verbally.
Please note only AU / NZ citizens and Permanent Residents will be eligible for this role.