|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This company is a large, well known organisation based in Sydney's Western Suburbs. A permanent full time position has become available for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their friendly and dynamic team.
You will be focused on liaising with the Sales Managers and Senior Management to ensure all the monies owing is receipted in a timely manner, You will be successful in this role by demonstrating your superior problem solving and collection skills.
Some more of your main responsibilities will be
- Manage debt for Tier 1 and Tier 2 corporate clients
- Implement collection program to manage account against targets
- Develop strategies to manage overdue payments and minimize debt
- Educate customers on best practice procedures to ensure smooth and efficient billing process and identify process improvements
- Minimum Excel skills intermediate. Advanced preferable
- Knowledge in Ariba, EDI and ERP systems an advantage
- Negotiating payment terms whilst building on and maintaining client relationships
- Resolving disputes, incorrect pricing and non - delivery issues
- Performing customer reconciliations and performing bank allocations
- The ability to multitask and prioritize
- 3-4 years experience working in collections/reconciliations
- Advanced MS Office skills, strong Excel
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
If you think you would be good for this role, please send your resume to Ruby@charterhouse.com.au or click 'APPLY'.