|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
This well known Not-For-Profit is a diverse community support organisation that supports thousands of Victorian people and communities to overcome barriers.
The role is responsible for securely maintaining client data, generating timely and accurate invoices, debt collection and other duties as required.
- Raise invoices / credit notes in the accounting system and reconcile client account on a fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Process refunds to Clients/Plan Manager/NDIA.
- Manage daily receipting in D365 and Banking of cash/cheques as required.
- Maintain schedule on Debt Management Letters.
- Proactive in follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Fortnightly ageing report with remarks/comments to reporting manager and to Operations.
- Maintain Database for Procurement contracts.
- Maintain procurement policy checklist prior to approving new vendors in Finance system.
- Monthly review on all vendors spending to ensure relevant contracts/supporting documents are stored in accordance with procurement policy.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in accounts receivable and administration
- Excellent customer service
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (pivot tables, data analysis).
- Accuracy and attention to detail when managing accounting figures and financial records.
- Effective communication skills to develop client relationships and articulate and negotiate expectations.