|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
This position is to step into a friendly environment, to support on a BAU basis level 1 – 3 of the business applications. queries. It is a contract position for a community focused organisation based in the Northern Suburbs. This will be an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend, you will be stepping into a strong team culture, to help alleviate the current teams to work on internal projects.
- Take care on day to day level 1 – 3 of the internal applications
- Working with the ticketing system and escalations of what is deemed to be appropriate for the Applications team.
- Work with industry specific application, ERP and CRM support
- Speaking with end users Via email and over the phone
- Maintain and administer systems
- Strong stakeholder engagement in dealing with end users
- 2+ years experience in a similar role and show commitment to a contract position
- Knowledge of different ERP an CRM systems, supporting, maintaining and administering
- Previous experience with Power BI
- Familiar with SQL and able to write queries
- Previous skills analysing data
- Eager to learn new bespoke systems
- Experience working with ticketing systems
- An approachable individual that is dedicated to providing friendly customer service/support as well as willing to go the extra mile
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Walking distance from the train station, in a great location!
- Free Onsite parking
- 6 month contract which may extend depending on scope of work
- Collaborative team, high performing team
- Currently full time working from home
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@chaterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.