|Posted:||10 months ago|
We have partnered with an organisation, based in the East, in search for a permanent Asset Systems professional.
This is a brand new opportunity, working in an organisation who has recently undergone a business model change and upgrade; focusing on a Digital and Agile environment, they will be seeking someone who suits and is excited by this style of work.
- Monitoring, supporting all internal Asset Management systems
- Supporting teams with BAU requests
- Identifying issues and and helping to resolve
- Making sure business needs are met, working closely with System stakeholders
- Supporting system improvements with Testing and Upgrading
- Maintain and update accurate documentation
- Help develop future data strategies and architecture
- Communicating frequently with internal stakeholders
You will need experience in:
- Asset Management systems and practices & spatial related systems
- SQL - functions, queries, triggers, PL-SQL highly desirable
- Process Automation
- Reporting, documentation, analysis - making recommendations regarding complex system changes and enhancements
- Integration projects (e.g. Biztalk preferred)
- A highly communicative role - both written and verbal
This role has additional benefits regarding holiday/extra days too.
If this opportunity is of interest and the organisation sounds like an environment you want to be a part of and grow with, then APPLY or email Suzanne Howe with a resume on firstname.lastname@example.org