|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
A long term opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join the finance team of an NDIS provider.
Based in Hurstville, the Assistant Accountant’s main duties will be to support the revenue manager with daily and monthly accounting processes; including reconciliations, maintaining journals and the preparation reports.
- Assist with high volume Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Maintain journals
- High volume Bank reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of month end Balance Sheet reports
- Preparation of month end financial reports & variance analysis
- Preparation of data for fixed assets
- Assisting in auditing processes
- Cash flow forecasting and assisting in budgeting
- Assist in preparation of FBT and tax returns
- Ad-hoc financial support and requests.
- 1-3 years experience with NDIS
- Experienced accounts officer with a go-getter attitude
- Be enrolled to complete or currently completing CPA/CA
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
The right candidate will demonstrate:
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Be a team player and demonstrate a good work ethic
- Be a positive individual who fits into our fun work culture
- Is outgoing and aspires to progress in their career
If you meet the requirements as stated, please apply as soon as possible. This is a long term contract opportunity with the chance of this role becoming permanent.