|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 days ago|
We are currently recruiting a dynamic Assistant Cost Accountant for a well-established global FMCG manufacturer. This role is cost focused and provides a great opportunity for an analytical minded Assistant Accountant with experience around inventory, variance analysis and well-rounded understanding of cost principles looking for a step up.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Complete weekly and monthly reconciliation, resolving any stock on hand variances
- Review standard vs. actual costs for inaccuracies
- Weekly P&L reporting and variance analysis (against budget & forecast)
- New product costings as requested in a timely manner
- Variance analysis including commentary and production lines
- Reconcile weekly sales figures, issue and upload weekly sales report
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Backup & Support other Finance departments as required
Requirements for the role will include:
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills and solid ERP system experience
- Full Working Rights
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
This opportunity will suit a candidate with a minimum 3 years’ experience in diverse Assistant Accounting role, ideally from a FMCG/Manufacturing background. My client is the leading manufacturer in their sector of the food & beverage space, and can offer great career progression and study support.
Salary on offer is $65,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation. This is a permanent full-time role.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.