|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Charterhouse Partnership is a global recruitment company with a very strong presence in the Australian marketplace across a multiple of sectors. Established in 2003, Charterhouse has experienced continued growth since the company’s inception offering our clients tailored and innovative recruitment solutions from offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and as of 2018, we now have an office in the UK. Charterhouse’s growth trajectory is set to continue and in Melbourne as part of that strategy we are now seeking to hire our next Associate Consultant who we can work with, train, develop and ultimately progress through our business here.
- This opportunity sits as part of the Accounting & Finance Practice, you will be recruiting Accounting Professionals in to some of Melbourne’s largest employers you will be working for an established Director who has a track record of being able to develop those entering the industry for the first time.
- This is a 360 degree recruitment role -full end-to-end recruitment process
- The training is delivered via a number of in-house and external third party provides and this is all brought together under the guidance of your Director day to day.
- You will be challenged daily as you confront situations that you’ve had no experience of before.
- You’ll learn lots, as you apply your training in real world environments, safely knowing that your Director is there to support you each step of the way.
- Whilst recruitment experience is not essential, it would be ideal if you’ve acquired some sales experience before. However, if you feel you have the traits that I have detailed here, but do not have the prior experience in sales, then you should feel comfortable sending through your resume or calling me to find out more.
- A career in recruitment is most definitely rewarding; both fiscally and in terms of job satisfaction and ultimately in terms of career growth.
- To succeed you need to be prepared to “give it a go”, your mindset should be to push beyond your comfort zone, to learn in real time, and to be naturally inquisitive.
- Given the nature of this role your interpersonal skills need to be your strongest asset.
- A high level of emotional awareness and a genuine interest in engaging with people is a key prerequisite. Beyond this, we obviously look for people with a strong work ethic, a track record of success in whatever aspect of their lives.
- Charterhouse offers a generous bonus model that rewards success well.
- As part of your package you will receive a industry leading holiday entitlement as part of our commitment to ensuring you maintain a strong work/life balance.
- Finally you will receive a level of training and input that is amongst the best in our industry as part of our commitment to ensuring you are developed and that you have all the necessary tools and skills to excel.