|Posted:||10 months ago|
This nationally recognised and leading healthcare company are currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for a Billing system analyst has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part supporting / maintenance and working across process improvement. You will have a strong background working with PBRC, be passionate about the customer experience and working in fast paced, collaborative environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- PBRC Support for user base across Australia
- PBRC Configuration and data mapping
- Manage systems Integrations between PBRC and other systems
- Be the point of contact for PBRC queries and provide first level admin support
- Liaise with external vendors for tracking of issues
- Conduct Integration testing in PBRC as well as assist users with UAT when required
- Documentation and Training
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- PBRC Configuration experience with ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- Experience of working with Billing systems and integrations between different systems
- Strong Understanding of Healthcare Billing and Accounting practices,
- Experience with Healthcare billing systems will be highly regarded
- Min 2-3 years experience with Billing systems, preferably in the Healthcare area;
- Strong Technology and Systems analysis background;
- Advanced knowledge of Systems Management;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, at various levels
- Ability to write, collate and present reports.
- Advanced Excel skills, proficient in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio;
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growing company with critical deadlines
- Experience in dealing with third party vendors in resolving issues and other system enhancements
- Experience dealing with users in different locations
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.