|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the Company:
My Client is a leading international Legal firm headquartered in the CBD with a large footprint in Australia and businesses globally. They have operations in over 40 countries and more than 10,000 staff worldwide.
About the Role:
My Client is looking for a Collections Officer to join their high preforming finance team for a 4 month contract role. The role will assist their Collections team in the lead up to the end of financial year. The purpose of this role is to coordinate and facilitate collections. The primary function is to maintain data and accuracy, communicate with clients, and assist Partners and clients with any queries they may have regarding revenue policies and procedures.
- Communicating with clients and responding to queries.
- Updating notes in I4G.
- Assisting with allocation of bank statements.
- Assisting with allocation of suspense amounts.
The ideal candidate:
Required skills and expertise
- Collections experience.
- Understanding of accounting systems and the relationship between billing procedures and its effect on the collections process.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Law firm experience preferred.
- i4G and/or SAP a plus not required.
- Attention to detail.
- Takes personal responsibility for tasks.
- Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude and approach.
- Consistently displays initiative by finding own work and assisting Manager without instruction.
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner in all dealings.
- Able to communicate (written and verbal) effectively and clearly.
- Able to present information concisely and professionally.
- Deals with sensitive information in an appropriate manner.
- Contributes to the effective functioning of the team