|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company:
Join a leading disability, community and health staffing solutions organisation within a Recruitment Consultant and Team Lead role.
About the role:
This role would be suited to an experienced Recruitment Consultant who has leadership experience. The team is not heavily KPI driven however you need to have the drive to achieve your goals and lead your team to success.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Drive the day to day operations of you team, providing support and maximising growth.
- Take part in business development, conducting warm sales calls and attending client meetings.
- Recruit and place high quality candidates with a strong emphasis on referral networking.
- Promote the business' core values within your team and all internal groups.
- Always lead by example.
- Report to the General Manager through monthly meetings in regards to the operations of your team.
You will have a background in Recruitment with proven leadership experience. You will be well presented, personable, vibrant and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply directly or contact Katie if you have any questions - email@example.com