|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Immediate start - contract until mid May
- Providing administration assistance to the building maintenance team
- $30 per hour plus super
Looking to further your experience within Local Government? This council based in the Northern suburbs has an opening for a competent administrator to assist them for 6 weeks initially. The council is close to public transport, has spacious open plan offices and an enviable company culture. For the right candidate this will be an immediate start.
Reporting to the Team Leader of Building Administration, the main objective of this role will be to provide support to the Building Surveyors with administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities include;
- Liaising with building professionals in regards to lodgement of relevant building certificates such as sections 80's
- Filling, scanning and archiving of building documents
- Process accurate data entry into the internal CRM
- Administration support to senior staff members
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Previous experience working within Local Government would be ideal
- Knowledge of Victorian Building or Planning legislation
- Experience working in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills in particular a suburb phone manner
- A hard-working, punctual and organized attitude towards work
- Be an effective member of the team and capable of meeting deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate and the opportunity to broaden your local government knowledge in a supportive team. Apply today for an immediate start.