|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- AFR TOP 30
- Advisory/ consulting exposure
- Health and lifestyle benefits
- Work/Life balance
- Professional development - Clear progression path
- Broad and diverse client base
- Energetic culture and supportive team
About the firm
This national firm have multiple offices across Australia- Melbourne & Sydney being their two largest. They have a globally recognised wealth arm which allows the business to offer a holistic approach. The firm are now looking to add another Senior to their team due to consistent growth year on year, last year alone the firm grew by more than 20%. Recognised for their innovation, culture and advisory this is a very desirable firm to work for.
You will be working alongside partners who are ex BIG4 and learning from experienced high achieving professionals. There is a clear route of progression and partnership prospects.
About the role
The firm are on the lookout for an experienced Business Services Senior to work on a diverse portfolio of existing clients ranging from ASX listed companies to large privately-owned businesses and HNWI’s. Industries will vary from Hospitality to Manufacturing, Automotive and Real estate just to name a few.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business advisory to assist business’ with cash flow planning, budgeting, analysing and management accounts
- Tax compliance and reporting
- Training, supporting and reviewing the work of juniors and intermediates
- Meeting with clients face to face
- CA or CPA Qualified/ Part Qualified
- Current experience in a public practice firm
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert.