|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
This globally recognised ASX 50 business has recently been going through a large transformation of work. With a number or large programs in place, the need for a Change Consultant who has demonstrated Change Progression is required to work for their highly qualified and professional team. Working with a team of change practitioners, this role will play a crucial part in delivering transformational change across the business for one of their largest programs. You will enjoy working in a highly collaborative and flexible environment where you will eventually grow out your change team and grow with the business
Further responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Identification of business impacts from the program/project (Business Impact Assessment).
- Assessment of the organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the program/project.
- Development of a Change Management Strategy for the program/project detailing the overall change management approach, key activities, resource requirements and costs.
- Identification of all stakeholders impacted by program/project.
- Creation and delivery of a Stakeholder Management and Engagement strategy
- Facilitation of business sign off of transition activities as appropriate.
- Development and execution of a Communication Strategy and Plan that actively supports all stakeholder groups impacted by the program/project.
- Liaise directly with other internal functions as appropriate to ensure any external communication activities applicable to the program/project are completed.
- Manage sign off of communication content by the appropriate stakeholders.
To be successful in the role you will have experience in some of the following technologies/disciplines:
- Previous exposure to or experience in Change Management practices gained within mature working environments.
- Experience may include; contribution to the development and delivery of business impact assessment, change readiness, communication
- Ideally you will have business and/or project experience gained within Utilities Services industry.
- Demonstrated leadership activities working with a team of 5+ people.
- Experience rolling out Digital Workplace with strong change resistance experience.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.