|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
This Global fintech continues to push the boundaries of conventional banking and grow their market reach into Australia. With a never settle attitude this “Neobank” is looking to shake up the Big 4 banking stronghold. They offer a range of banking products from currency transfers, travel insurance, Ewallet services, and a banking app that makes budgeting and saving simplified.
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for managing all aspects of finance from Financial Control and Commercial Finance to Tax and Treasury. It requires someone with a proven experience in the banking or Fintech sectors that can oversea the finance department but also be able to roll up their sleeves and get involved.
- Financial oversight & strategic direction
- Drive change and efficiencies
- Monthly reporting - locally & overseas
- Tax compliance and statutory reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting & reporting
- Ensuring strong Cash flow to support operations
- Identify and implement process improvements and System’s development
- Leading and developing a finance team
- CA/ CPA Qualified with a proven leadership experience working in Financial control for a Bank or a Fintech company.
- Strong Modelling experience
- “Can do” approach
- Deep understanding of Banking regulations and accounting for portfolios, loans and hedge accounting principles