|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- $50 - $60 + super
- 3 month contract
About the Company
This NSW Government Agency is seeking driven Assessment Officers who is looking for a lasting career within Government sector.
About the Role
In this role you will be required to:
- Assist in the development and delivering of training to improve child protection issues, policy, systems and procedures etc.
- Gathering information, undertake assessments and provide high quality advice, guidance and information about students at risk of harm.
- Provide timely advice to management on emerging issues, including systemic, complex or critical issues.
- Maintaining accurate records by entering appropriate info into the Child Wellbeing Unit's systems etc.
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you ideally would have:
- Experience working in the child protection or similar space is absolutely crucial.
- Exercise professional judgement, to ensure outcomes are achieved in an environment with multiple deadlines, and conflicting priorities.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, very high volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.