|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
We are recruiting a Commercial Manager for an ASX organisation very much at the top of their game. The role plays an important part in supporting their R&D process and very much looking at their pipeline to ensure their future success continues.
Key will be managing your stakeholders and customers and essentially help them make commercially sound decisions. Whether it be budgets, building models, providing analysis, looking at contracts and pipeline; you will be the voice of reason to make sure all outcomes are profitable.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Supporting the decision-making process through sound commercial backing and insights
- Building financial models with multiple options and outcomes. You will provide a broad base of ideas and initiatives to recommend
- Setting budgets and working with your stakeholder groups ensuring they understand their P&Ls and whether they are on track
- Producing management reports highlighting all core financial data to do with KPIs. You will explain any variances and initiatives and how these impact the group corporate plan
Requirements for the role will include:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in finance (CA/CPA/CIMA/MBA) with very strong academic qualifications (university degree, high ATAR score or equivalent)
- Strong commercial and business partnering track-record; you will need to demonstrate how you have supported non-finance managers and helped them grow a business
- Strong technical skills in terms of financial modelling and analysis; you will need to demonstrate your decision-support is built on sound analysis and insights
- Strong systems skills; this organisation has thrived by having individuals that can always improve its systems and technology and how it does things
We are seeking someone who can convey complex information in a simple and meaningful way. You will need to be able to find your feet quickly really influence sales and operational teams in a positive way.
My client is a bright and vibrant business that values intelligent and hard-working people. They are always receptive to knew ideas and have a track record of retaining good people and finding them new career challenges as they and the organisation grow.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.