|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a market leading, ASX-listed business in search of commercial finance specialist to partner with the CIO and IT infrastructure team. This is a financial role, requiring an experienced and qualified Finance Business Partner or Commercial Finance Manager to ensure maximum value is extracted from organisational IT spend. This role will involve balancing trade-offs between IT cost, stability and service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting: monthly actual's, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insightful performance analysis: provide transparency and insight to drive sound financial based decision making and improve business performance (both BAU and projects).
- Lead and improve financial processes: ensuring Finance processes are simple and efficient whilst delivering the outcomes required by the IT function.
- Drive people capability: develop the finance and commercial acumen of IT and Finance.
- Stakeholder management: ensuring effective management and communication all relevant parties, primarily IT and Finance.
- Improve controls, assurance and risk management.
- Managing a small team of qualified accountants.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Experience in a business partnering capacity.
- Proven and tangible achievements in cost efficiencies directly relating to IT infrastructure.
- Experience supervising or managing a team previously.
What's On Offer?
- Market-leading brand.
- Great working culture.
- Clear and multiple progression opportunities globally.
- Encouraged work-life balance.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.