|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Opportunity to work on once-in-a-generation landmark projects
- Remuneration packages from $172,819 - $192,578
Charterhouse has been engaged by Transport for NSW to source for experienced Commercial Managers with large scale transport infrastructure experience to work across a range of projects in the Sydney area. You will oversee the commercial management of various projects and programs.
The role is to ensure the commercial protection of the branch and its portfolio of projects via its contractual management arrangements and dispute resolution strategies.
- Implement the commercial management framework including negotiation, dispute management, insurance management, fraud and corruption prevention, contractor performance management
- Lead, manage and facilitate implementation and deployment of a program contract management framework and dispute avoidance requirements that comply with the Commercial Management Framework, government guidelines and policies
- Implement program level advice on commercial matters, contract negotiations, contract risk allocation, probity, cost benchmarking and reporting and value for money measurement
- Lead and implement program dispute prevention and resolution strategies and provide dispute resolution leadership to implement best practice and minimise costs and project issues arising from disputes
- Ensure effective program commercial risk management is implemented, leading the development of delivery strategies and contract risk profiles
- Manage the activities of specialist advisors in regard to monitoring of process and performance outcomes for contract management and coordinate the implementation of the Contractor Performance Reporting System
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area and / or proven experience in a similar capacity
- Extensive experience in working across large scale infrastructure / construction projects
- Proven ability to negotiate, devise and justify safe solutions to constrained physical and budget situations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com