|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Based in the inner Western suburbs, this local government authority are looking to engage an experienced Grants Officer to ensure the community grants program is implemented effectively throughout the council. This busy role will require you to juggle multiple tasks whilst being creative and innovative, so proven experience is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating all stages of community grants programs
- Processing grant applications
- Administer the implementation of the community grants program including support and administration of all granting stages
- Promoting the council’s community funding programs through press releases or website advertisements
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified, and have experience within a similar role
- You with have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy and resourcefulness
- Confident in dealing with key stakeholders in the wider organisation to establish their needs
- Experience working with government or the not-for-profit sector will be highly advantageous
A great opportunity to join a supportive team in a great inner city suburb location. Flexible working hours available.
Please APPLY today by submitting your resume. Please contact Sinead on 0424 475 424 for further information.