|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- Immediate start - contract opportunity until July
- 23 hours per week
- Working from home for the contract duration
Based in the inner Eastern suburbs, this local government authority are looking to engage an experienced Grants Officer to ensure the community grants program is implemented effectively throughout the Council. This busy role will require you to juggle multiple tasks whilst being creative and innovative, so proven experience is essential.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating all stages of community grants programs
- Processing grant applications
- Administer the implementation of the community grants program including support and administration of all granting stages
- Promoting the council’s community funding programs through press releases or website advertisements
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified, and have experience within a similar role
- You with have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy and resourcefulness
- Confident in dealing with key stakeholders in the wider organisation to establish their needs
- Experience working with government or the not-for-profit sector will be highly advantageous
A great opportunity to join a supportive team. This Local Council prides itself on its ability to make a difference to the community, promoting innovation and creativity amongst its staff.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Please apply now if you are immediately available and interested please APPLY now. For further information please contact Sinead on email@example.com