|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Support this Government Agency by preparing written content and supporting the Communications team.
- Prepare content including website copy, scripts for video and back-end content for individual services.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gain an understanding of issues and convey that into plain English for a range of audiences. Audiences include the community, Local and State Gov and the industry.
- Support the manager with preparation of correspondence, press releases, briefing notes, reports, internal updates and marketing material where needed.
- Three to five years’ experience copywriting and editing complex material that can be delivered in plain English to a broad range of audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work across multiple projects concurrently to competing deadlines.
- Adept at Microsoft Office and Content Management Systems.
- Understanding of the NSW Government recommended, but not required.
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia van Vliet on firstname.lastname@example.org