|Posted:||8 months ago|
Senior Analyst Corporate Finance
- $85-95k Package
- Leading mid-tier firm with a global footprint
- Well-rounded M&A role
This top 20 Mid-Tier professional services firm are looking for an ambitious and client focused senior corporate advisory analyst to join their passionate team.
Work on a range of transactions including valuations and expert reports, capital market support & IPO’s, M&A’s, due diligence, private equity & bank pre lending and financial modelling.
About the firm
This firm are part of a network of accountancy and consulting firms in Australia, supported by an international alliance. The Sydney office is based in Sydney's CBD close by to train stations a shopping centers, with 28 partners and 160 staff.
They provide expertise to a diverse range of clients from large corporate organisations to privately owned and managed businesses as well as high net worth individuals.
You will experience a tailored and unique approach to suit your career path, personal goals and objectives. You will enjoy working on varied and challenging assignments in an environment that is fun and supportive of having a life outside the office. They value the importance of a balanced lifestyle and they will support you in every way.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of financial information, contributing to the content of reports and advice documents;
- Prepare/ review valuation models for the purpose of; M&A, purchase price allocation, intangible assets, options valuations and impairment testing
- Develop integrated financial models for valuation, deal evaluation, capital raising and sensitivity analysis;
- Prepare valuation reports, including; pricing papers, indicative valuation reports, formal valuation reports, valuation critique reports, Independent experts reports and other bespoke analysis;
- Conduct market research using S&P Capital IQ, IBIS World and SAI Global.
- Assist and prepare business proposals;
- Assisted with commercial and financial due diligence process on M&A transactions and capital raising;
- Liaise with key stakeholders;
- provide advice to clients through written reports which are clear and concise.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in corporate finance and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in public practice
- Be undertaking or completed the CA/CPA program.
- At a minimum, have basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel; and have experience using accounting software including APS, MYOB and cloud-based tools.
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident
Culture & Benefits
- Work from home options;
- Ongoing training and development;
- Study and professional membership support;
- CSR activities and social events;
- Up to date cloud technology;
- Picnic days, team celebrations & monthly drinks
- Financial planning services;
- Mentoring program;
- Employee Assistance Program; and
- Sporting events and tournaments (CAANZ).
If you think that you have the skills and experience to be a successful applicant for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or apply through the link on this advert.