|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
We are looking for experienced Credit Officers with Full Working Rights to join a dynamic and collaborative team within a leading FMCG business.
The role is a permanent full time opportunity with a start date before Christmas. Located in their Macquarie Park offices, this reputable FMCG business has a stable finance team and offers an enjoyable work culture.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Collecting outstanding invoices and resolving claims in a timely manner
- Reconciliation and allocation of payments
- Ensure all accounts are kept within the trading terms
- Communicating and forwarding on of rebates and claims to relevant area
- Allocation of payments for national accounts
- Raising journals and reconciling to GL
- Assisting the team with ad hoc work as and when required
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience working high volume, full function, end to end Accounts Receivable, 4 years minimum
- Previous wholesale/distribution AR experience will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to think outside the box to work through problems and processes
- Ability to work to deadlines and KPIs
- Previous large ERP systems experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel - v look ups, pivot tables
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply
Salary is dependent on experience. Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:00
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.